Monday, August 13, 2007

Soy Specialized .....

Ok It's happended I took the leap...I'm buying my self a pimped out 54cm Specialized Transition that I saw onsale at the Biker's edge for $1600.00, $1000 of this beast will be financed via Trek Card ( unless the store guys can get me conditionally approved for more so I can save my AA advantage card for more important things, like plane tickets, books, the usual.) Why did I do this....It's a lightweight aluminum frame that looks and feels like a carbon frame from 06 , with Ultegra mix. In layman's terms it's a Bitch Stomper ( not as nice as Ken's new ride but it's a sexy beast none the less,)and hopefully it shall carry me past the endless sea of Cervelo riders.

Yep this is a picture of my little bitch stomper. It makes me weep with joy.So yes now I am Specialized like Peter Reid, Ken Schulz, John Hirsch and Chris McCormack before me. Now I'm going to try to get sponsorship from these guys because I am spending way too much of my hard earned money on this freaking sport. Who knows Kona 2011, Bobby D vs. Macca and Stadler for the overall?

3 comments:

Angry Runner said...

Bitch Stomper- Best bike name ever. Good job.

No Wetsuit Girl said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Where do you get all this money from?! Does money fall from the sky in CT?! Your bike's so PURDY that all the Cervelo riders are all but stop pedaling they'll be so starstruck by your ride.

Unknown said...

You just put my name in the same sentance as Peter Reid and Chris McCormack! Inspiration is great, isn't it!? Congrats on the new bike! You are going to continue to FLY! Oh, by the way, I'm back to riding "The Camel" which is my 7 year old Alez with tricked out wheels.