Friday, December 21, 2007

Freedom!!!!!!!

That's right one of the three major factors of stress in my life College Exams are over. For the next month I am free of professors, lectures, homework assignments, papers, tests. quizzes and driving the half hour to New Britain. As I write this I am suffering the after effects of 3 glasses of Merlot so my mood is a little giddy I will probably have no recaletion of this post and a hang over tomorrow. I've had my pissed off stress had me down kind of post earlier. I went home had a good meal found out my little sis got a standing ovation because the jazz band/ band kick serious ass. Got pissed off at the computer Czar because I had to miss it...but it's all good. Sadly right now I think the booze/antioxodants are talking for me. I'll have a better post when I'm cognisant of my actions and am sober enough to operate a vehicle.

The tippsy triathlete
R.D.

No comments: