Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I'm Runin' in the the rain...just runin' in the rain.....

That's right it seems the calendar says August but the weather thinks its April, it's a wonderfully dreary, raw rainy day. The last check on my weather bug had it at 55 degrees ( where are all those global warming psychos now!) So now as I sit here and throw on my running shorts and long sleeves I'm now forced with a dilemma, do I taper for this week's olympic distance race on a flat multiple loop course in Brigdeport, or do I go for a 15-20 mile love fest to get my legs Half Iron and New Zealand ready....decisions ..decisions.... all I know is that if the weather stays like this I might as well run in a wet suit.

(Yes this is me and my bad ass self getting out of the water in 2nd at the Nutmeg State Sprint after being punked by a high school hot shot.)

On tap after my running bliss is another swim workout to get myself back into ass kicking bitch stomping shape so I can take a shot at the overall on Sunday.

Also please donate to the charities listed above...help your fellow human beings..help Angry Runner Bitch Stomp Leukemia and Lymphoma!

R.D.

No comments: