Friday, September 21, 2007

The Week in Review......

Well The past week has been hetic to say the least it started good...got bad...started to look up....got bleak....got good again.. and has now moderated.


Sunday: After my Family's mad dash to scramble for funds to Get Melissa to College, I forgot one little detail. I was signed up to do a relay for Hammerfest. After cramming what little cash was left in my checking account into my gas tank I drove off to Branford ..( and got lost..pulling a no wet suit girl and arriving 30 min. before start time.) I eeked out a 15 min. Warm up run streched, drank water and gatorade and pee-ed about 4 times. I watched as Mike narrowly edged Ken out of the Water giving Dave a 10 sec. lead over Ron going on to the bike. I was hoping and praying he'd give me a decent lead over Cristiano who can...well...flat out out run anyone who isn't a Kenyan or Ethipopian. After stripping off my warmups and doing strides of T-2 in my HEAT gear I waited anxiously for Dave...when Ron pulled in and Cristiano took off like a bat out of Hell ..I knew we were racing for silver.....Dave rolled in completely exhausted about 3 min. later, and I took off in a mad dash for the first two miles before settling into a nice swift pace for the third and kicking out the fouth. My run split was a 26:20...I nearly caught Vin who was doing the race solo and manage to secure a second place relay finish it was a good day for team Smoking Hot/Men in HEAT/ Hot Fire.

These are some pics of my Hot fire studilicious self...yes ladies believe it or not I am single.( Thanks Ken for the photos.)

Monday: After skipping what was supposed to be a long run and deciding to use this begining of the work week as a valuable rest day...nothing really happended..took Chrissy to school, went to work, showed up late to class after three near death experiences ( you are supposed to stop at a stop sign and it's supposed to be for more than a second...shakes fist to evil vodoo woman in silver nissian.) Life Guraded Late. Melissa turned 20 didn't facebook...shit.

TuesdayGot good News $ 2000.00 student loan Check. Faced booked Melissa wishing her happy birthday. Class Got in 2500 yard pool work out. Holding 100's under 1:20 Boo yah

Wed:Find out CL&P wants payment or we're in the dark...Dad doesn't get paid until thursday.... Lights and Running water are more important than plane ticket to NZ ( Especially if I don't have access to a shower Flush toliet, or you dear bloggers.)and Mortgage Guy is saying we will close on Monday ( been saying that since Easter.) Bite Bullet Cash Student Loan Check Pay CL&P about $1900.00 ( bastards..don't you even ask for another rate increase or I'll sick Blumenthal on your ass.) Work Late. Get in 4 mile Run before Night Class. Guard in Service= extra hour of pay...word son...word...take out Cute diver chick to Chili's after inservice/ her practice....findout she has boyfriend...findout she wants to break up with Bf but can't because he's a sweet guy...( man some time I wish she was dating an asshole so she could break up with him..but then again Ive been on the other side of this too...follow your heart diver chick...follow your heart.) Home sleep. Vow to run 6 miles in AM

Thursday: Hit snooze until 6:45am...the Glutes are strong but the eye lids are weak. Pay day! yay! Pay Student loan. grab case of water. Take Chrissy to school. Go to work. Get in touch with endurance multisport travel findout hotel prices will have airfare price on Tuesday. Decide to take out personal consumer loan at Webster to get rid of some high interest Credit Card debt. Put in app. Praying for approval. ( I can pay off this one card I can use it to finance NZ and then when my Parental units get theirs they can pay me back to pay off said card...it's the circle of cash ...like the circle of life with out mufasa and Simba) Get out of work...go to CCSU do 30 min. run through the hood.( I forgot my glock and blue du rag..damn!) Go to class..Go to guard BS with cute guard chick..it's dead get into the water and do 1000yds, before more people show up. Get off from guarding drive home..find overdraft notice from BankNorth...Experian jacked up their credit manager fee (I had $10 in the account they charged me $12 the bastards! I will call them tomorrow and no matter what tech support in New dehli tells me I'm canceling the service...) Hope loan will be approved.....type on blog and rant about the week...realize I'm no longer writng in complete sentances...going to sleep before I make any more inane ramblings...night .

R.D.

No comments: