Thursday, October 30, 2008

This weekend:Riding and Rhode Island

Well this weekend I'm going up to Newport, on an arranged date. One of my sister's friends has been hitting on me and she's trying to play matchmaker....don't know how that's going to go but it gives me an excuse to go Newport and hang out with some mutual friends..despite the fact that my sister is trying to hook me up with one of them.



Regardless it supposed to be awesome weather to ride in this weekend so I'll probably do a quick 50 -60 miler.

Also Taps on the Angry Runner's website..his cyncism will be missed...
Tomorrow I send in my Entry to IM NZ , if it goes through then I have something to motivate me to train through the winter if not then I can slack off and start fresh in March.

Well that's it for me
R.D.

No comments: