Monday, June 25, 2007

Introduction

Okay so this is my first blog. I have to give a shout out to Angry Runner. Yes I am the infamous Bob-o. My life mainly consists of my modest paying bank job, class, church ( I'm a pretty devout Catholic, not a priest yet ladies), and training like a warrior. So far this year I've done a marathon, an olympic tri, a sprint tri, and have a half iron on tap for this Sunday. This weekend was pretty full Friday night I hauled ass at the Lake Waramaug Sprint Tri in Washington ( if they actually paved the road between miles 6 and 7 on the bike instead of coating it in gravel I probably would have done better but hey 2nd in my age group ain't bad.) Saturday I did a 52 mile bike and Sunday I spent pulling double duty working as an acolyte (fancy word for an altar boy/Eucharistic minister) at Saint Anne's Church in Waterbury, pulling a 13 mile training run between 12:15 and 7:30PM mass. Today was my rest day so I spent it sitting in front of the computer creating a blog, because hey it beats doing nothing, and talking about triathlon is almost as good as doing one. So anyway tomorrow I'll get about 3,000 yards in in the pool, I'll work ( dealing with people who honestly thing I have a say in the policy of a Connecticut bank that shall remain name less)and go on a short training run with my teammates at CenTri in New Britain. So until next time keep training, net surfing, or what ever it is you do-
Bob

1 comment:

Angry Runner said...

You, Sir, are officially cited and linked.