Friday, August 10, 2007

Good Coffee, bad weather, And the New Zealand Travel run around.










Well, those three statements sum up my day which began this morning with a 3000yard swim at the Southington Y. After a quick stop at Dunkin Donuts (good coffee) it was off to a stressful chaotic day in the Colosseum with the blood thirsty savages....I mean the office with the masses of people coming in to cash checks for the weekend. I went on lunch at 3:00PM ( dure to staff shortages) and proceed to get lunch and coffee on my boss ( ie he paid for it because The day was like being in the ninth layer of HELL).
As I type this I am preparing to throw on the rain jacket and get in a 4 mile trainning run in what should be a summer day in CT but is turning more and more into a fall/early spring evening. Seriously this morning it was 65 and when i left work it was 53 degrees... I'm starting to think if is this going to turn into the "Day After Tomorrow" in which I will be snow bound in the NY public library with Emmy Rosum...which hey she's cute maybe......


Alright enough with my Emmy Rossum Fantasy from 2 years ago. Back to the task at hand.... 4 mile run, pizza, pick up brother, write more insane ramblings and smack about how I shall smite Angry Runner's bike split tomorrow and I shall pass doping without needing a B-sample, then I shall ponder on how I was able to let Ken Jedi mind trick me into doing the Litchfields hills tri....also Ken lend me that jersey for Litchfield so when we stomp Mossman on Sunday we all look like a team. Well before I go I'll leave some more pictures of Emmy up...this site should play host to more than just bike pjorn...

R.D.

1 comment:

Angry Runner said...

I'd hit it!!! The gal, I mean.

I'm all bike and whatever I have left for the run. The Aluminum Rocket will propel me to almost victory!!!