Thursday, September 6, 2007

Wake up, Workout, work, class, work repeat...

Well that's right for the last three days I've been juggling early mornings and late nights to accomodate my training. classes have been going well ( granted it's only the first week.) I got my lifeguarding job back so I will have some extra cash flow...plus and excuse to cram in late night swim workouts when it's completely dead. Tomorrow night I have a lifeguarding in-service..ie they want to make sure we can still do the backboarding and all the rescue shit, like the run in a skin fitting bathing suit and strike a dramatic pose to the sound of the Baywatch theme. Today I was a bum I slept in until 7:30am So now I have to cram in a nice easy 4 miler before taking off to class and work. And hopefully an empty swimming pool so I can cram in about 2000 yards. Yes my taper is semi started until I can adapt to my schedule which is becoming more full by the day. IM Kentucky is on the back burner until I get my student loan check....Wisconsin and Florida are looking more and more tempting.....Well daylight is burning rush hour traffic is backing up and my professor likes to start promptly at 6:45PM ....Time to hit the road so ...shit I can't steal Angry's phrase without paying royalties....well Holla at the comment board.
R.D.