Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The day form Hell !

Well today in one word SUCKED! I was cussed out on the teller line, was late for class because my drawer was over for some odd reason? ( can I pack the away the difference ...please I really need it.) I was having a high stress binge due to lack of funds, loan denial and oh yeah a credit card payment that was due to day but just did not want to go through. To cap it all off my mother's philopshy of "visualize positive results and they will happen" ..um well let's just say that's been working in an opposite direction for me more of like I visualize positive things and get....crap....I try to the converse visualize crap and get.... more crap...at least in my method i'm prepared for what's coming.... Alright I know my little juvenille tieraid is misplaced. I'm not starving, no one's going to die or was going to die if I couldn't pay my bill ( unless some old ex-gestapo dude took over the bank my card's at then, then my vision of a whole line of cubicle dewellers getting cap because " God damn it it was your reponsiblity to make sure a 22 year old punk ass from Wolcott CT paid his credit card staement!" might come to furuition) The lady in the car who called my names I dare not repeat..( let's just say she thinks I'm shorter than I really am and have a better sex life than I actual do.) That whole positive Krama thing...well i won't toss it out as complete crap just yet, but it's slowly inching it's way toward the open waste basket. My withdrawl letter for IM New Zealand has not been written yet, although over the last two weeks I've been tempted more than once to start it and cut my losses, yet for some odd reason part of me still thinks I can pull this off. so we'll see. My cutoff date to withdrawl is December 11. ( I figure by the time my letter gets there it would be close to the Jan. 16 or 17th cutoff date for a refund.) So as of right now I'm still heading to New Zealand...otherwise my ass will be gracing the shores of Kona or louisville Kentucky next year...although trying to qualify at Eagleman is like trying to win the Daytona 500 in a rusted out 1968 GTO...not impossible but really tough. well after nearly passing out in Computer Class I'm off to the indoor track to get in 3-4 miles and then the pool for an "easy" 3k. on one good note I was able to get my payment through...so maybe in 30 years when I payoff my debts I will be able to buy my own place. So all in all It's been down.....it's been up, then it's come crashing down at 6o mph with no brakes, then its picked up again...all I know is I'd better get that work out in before the gym expoldes of something...because it has just been that kind of day.
R.D.

2 comments:

Angry Runner said...

Shit. Watch the vids over at my place and you'll feel better. Nothing keeps the spirits up like Soulja Boy and the Superman dance. Then look around youtube some more and find the whiteboys doing the dance and laugh away.

No Wetsuit Girl said...

"let's just say she thinks I'm shorter than I really am and have a better sex life than I actual do" That's a great line!

1. Credit card debt, a job where people crap on you, too much to do, and not enough money. Sounds like the life of a student, not like it's any consolation.

2. IMNZ is your dream, don't give up on it unless you absolutely have to! If I had more than $3 to my name right now I'd make a big, old donation to your "help Rob get to Taupo" fund. Hang in there, you'll make it all work out.