Monday, June 9, 2008

Mad Burnt Son!

Well, Eagleman went pretty well. I've got a second degree sunburn on my left shoulder, but it isn't too bad. I've got a long drive ahead but I figured I'd post to let everyone know I survived. I finished in 5:09.33 had the fastest 56 mile bike of my life a 2:38.51 averaging 21.3mph the Swim was a little slower than I hoped same with the run but in 103F weather I'll take it. Sadly I will not be going to Kona this year, the slot rolled down to the 6th Place person in my age group and I was in 7th. I still have a shot for Clearwater in Rhode Island, and this time around I'll definitely being going heavier on the sun screen.

The Crispy Critter
R.D.

6 comments:

Ken Schulz said...

Way to go! Roll down to #6 is crazy talk! I might have to put this race on my list for 09! Keep it up! You are having a great season!

Jodi said...

Did Kona roll to 6th or Clearwater? Kona rolling that far is unheard of! Holy moly.

Nice race!

:-)

Jodi

triguyjt said...

wow....21 plus on the bike...you rock bob...

sorry about the kona situation...

you have a great future...
good luck buddy

rocketpants said...

Nice bike split! Bummer about Kona. Wear sunscreen!! Yikes

John said...

congrats! that's an amazing time on the bike!

sabina moon said...

This blog site is pretty good! How was it made . I view something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to my bookmarks . You can visit my site.
tips for triathlon