Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Let the Beatings continue....

Well it's back to the training front. Some life issues have creeped up, they always do. For one my Internet is down at the homestead so I'm blogging on company time and at CCSU via the Alumni free computer lab deal. But I need to train and train like a wild beast. This weekend 200k of doom and gloom is on the table. Tonight I get back in the pool for the first time in a week. My running and riding will get into routine, things are falling into place. I have to wait for one of my professors to come back from a conference to take care of an incomplete and I should have that mystical piece of parchment mailed to me. ( hopefully with the words Cum Laude on the bottom.) Regardless I need to get in shape because quite frankly $300 from the Patriot would be a good thing right about now.
I got my CPR re certified and I'm debating getting my guard cert redone as it expires at the end of June. Guarding would be extra money and I would need the cert to coach, granted I know the high school kids are holding a monopoly on guard jobs and I really don't want to be bossed around by a 16 year old. Granted Swim seasons aren't too far off so I'm definitely thinking about coaching especially if I start teaching.
Well that's it for me I've got a date with chlorine.

Lord of the lane line
R.D.

No comments: