Thursday, August 30, 2007

It' is an Ironwar....

That's right psycho Rob has gone off the deep end again and is now debating entering IM Kentucky ( quite frankly I want to have my posse with me at the finish line, also stelaing some of the thunder from my potential Kona competition ( or having a third shot at a slot) is playing a dangerous tango with my checkbook and vo2 max. Any other takers?

No Wet Suit Girl: Think about it an official M-dot roace nowhere in the remote vincinity of the AIDS ride.

Dr. Jodi: I'm assuming as you're reading this the credit card is coming out and you are preparing to talk a load of smack to other bloggers to get them in.

Ken: .....HEAT tent?

Angry: I'm not going to try to talk you into an ironman but if...I do this...should I be expecting to bring along my complete posse including one "coach" dressed in Kahkis and underarmor?

Ok now that my potential insanity is out of the way. Tonight will be another night at the pool logging in 3000+ yards of pain.
and now for some odd reason my computer is not letting me access slowtwitch forum links or pictures...damn that pisses me off. Bjoern has still not sent me "the packet" and now I'm getting pissed that I'm going to get a call on my lunch break at noon on Tuesday saying.."Rob can you drop everything and rush to Central it's urgent I need your signature!" To which I'll reply " Dude I'm still at work!" " But it's important for the club!" "Yeah and my job is important for my obsession with this sport." Well if it comes in tomorrow the triangle will be getting used if it comes Saturday Jane and I might be pulling a secret rendezvous at Barnes and Noble...in the magazine rack complete with trench coats and secret documents...my cervelo comments have now frozen my abilities to insert pictures in my blog......stupid java script.....alright that's my nonsense for tonight..I'm off to the pool...leave some love, or hate, or plans that have been meticiously stolen from the cervelo corporation.
R.D.

3 comments:

Angry Runner said...

I was considering leaving my usual cautionary words, but i've since realized that those words are useless.

The Angry Coach is tentative.

I'm at a loss for words. Cervelo Sucks!

Maniac Musician said...

I'm down for iron man kentucky. roadtrip??!

Jodi said...

Trust me, if I knew that I could run even 3 miles by next year I'd have my credit card out and waiting! Sadly, I'm on hold and stuck on the bike for now.

sigh

Jodi