Saturday, September 1, 2007

Stay Back Or I'll shoot you all like dogs.....

Well I was trying to get a picture to illistrate this fact ( and quote blantantly stolen from the 1997 movie Titanic ...the one where the second officer is threatening a group of guys trying to swarm a lifeboat and he pulls out a .45 magnum ( ok it was a .38 but it would have been cool if he went dirty harry) in fact there where only three good things about that movie 1. historical accuracy with the crew, sets, sinking sequence ( love story was a utter and completely cliche lie) 2. special effects 3. Kate Winslet's umm...well....nice drawing...) So I will illistrate the fact of what my day ( at least from 10-2. Another branch needed help and plane tickets to New Zealand don't pay for themseleves.) will look like with this other semi-violent crowded picture:

Hurry he's got cash! It alway seems like Saturday on the labor day weekend is the busiest. It's the last chance to "CASH MY BONUS CHECK!" for most people. ( the fine folks at Webster financial to avoid our own employees from partaking in this crisis, pay us next week.) I'm predicting that by noon I'll be handing out singles and fives which means ladies I'm sorry but when you go to pay for lunch it's going to be good old Abe and G-money Washington, which sadly leads to that "is she a waitress, bar tender, or a stripper?" look. So in advance If you get a stack of singles and not the one crispy benjamin you were looking for, I'm sorry but we're tossing out everything in the aresnal to keep the mob at bay. After work (if I survive....) I have a long ride/run on tap. The Hill-ilz-ils for the Nutmeg State Half are calling for a bitch stomping. The last two days nothing much has gone down: Thursday got in a swim ( 3000 yards ) Friday I got in 3200 yds in the morning, sandwhiched in work and then got a 7 miler in afterward. IM KY still in the air, my sisters want me to do it..Angry is giving me words of caution....I'm waiting till pay day to continue this debate.

Post the Hate! or Love? or just plain apathy.

R.D.

1 comment: