Tuesday, November 27, 2007

5 more tidbits of useless random Crap.

Ihaven't been tagged but what the Hell, here are five useless pieces of information about the kid calling himself Bob almighty.

1. I absolutely hate mayo. don't like the taste, look, texture of smell of the crap. Probably a good thing because it will help me prevent cornary blockage...a chronic problem in my family.

2. I was a memeber of a D-1 swim team for two seasons before tuition woes sidelined me. Ok, so I wasn't olympic grade, I wasn't getting money for it, I was the slowest walk on, but hey at least I was on the team...and got some free shit from Fordham University and managed to swim off the beer and pizza.

3. My track coach Freshman year of high school said I'd never be a champion.....3 Age group wins later......

4. I acted and sang in choir in high school. Somehow the choir director at Fordham thought my voice didn't suck. ...man he must have been on crack......gave it up after two months to devote more to swimming. Acted in dramas a couple of comedies. Best role was Junior year of High school....I played a lecherous Irish Cop in our version of Sly Fox....sadly no tape.....most memorable part was rolling around on stage screaming..ahh memories.

5. For a brief period considered becoming a Jesuit Priest. I could deal with poverty, the chasity....umm..no.......obedience...forget it! Seriously if the Catholic Church ordained me it would be their worst mistake since they tried to sell indulgences in 1400's Germany.

Well did that shatter any ground......didn't think so.

R. D.

No comments: