Saturday, January 5, 2008

Ironman New Zealand Update.

Well last night I got in my infamous hour swim. My split for 4000 yards ( The IM distance was) 53 min so that's go enough for a top 50 placing. I managed to crank out 4500 total yards. in 60 min. So all in all not a bad night. My long ride on tap has been scrapped..last night as we were closing up our normal Saturday part timer, called in ...cough cough sick...so instead of cranking out laps and miles I was cranking out deposits and withdrawls. I did get in 15 miles around the lake a woefully short ride. Tommorrow I'll go to early mass and head up to the Lake for my long ride/long run brick. All and all not much to talk about. I'm thinking of posting a new poll along with this week's current poll. Who will finish higher at the Disney Marathon: Leena or Angry? Inquiring minds want to know.

3 comments:

rocketpants said...

Nice work on the swim! That's great.

On your poll you forgot choice C)They both will rock it, so who cares the placing?

Jodi said...

I think you need to work on your math. The IM swim is 4400 yards

;-)

Jodi

Jodi said...

Oops, I meant 4225. I need to work on my typing in google.

;-)

Jodi