Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Swing low Sweet Stimulus Check......

Coming forth to carry my credit card balance back to an acceptable level......

Ok now that I have just killed that moving southern spiritual. Ironman New Zealand's registration opens on May 7th and I want in. Now I know what a lot of people are saying, Bob-o you're nuts do Placid, Placid's close, it won't cost you an arm and a leg to go there. It's in the summer when you can train for it. I just read Speed racer's post on the course.... I'm confident I could do it, granted I'd shit my tri shorts on that 9k descent...if it's a technical descent, a straight drop I can sort of enjoy, Especially on the second loop after climbing like a madman...I which case I don't care if the speed is lethal, I just want to get onto the run as fast as possible. So this July I'm planning on hauling up to Lake Placid on Saturday the 19th sleeping in my car and volunteering hoping it will get me a shot to enter. so next year there will hopefully be 3 Irons on the calendar..New Zealand, Lake Placid, and well you know.... aloha oi aloha oi......

So sadly that stimulus check will be spent, getting out of Debt, or at least trying to make a dent. So I can get ready to use it to pay for the 2009 Reign of Terror... and a few BS exams to get credits to graduate in 2009.

So that's all for now, Hopefully I'll have a more interesting post later on.
until then I gotts to get back to serving the rich peoples.

R.D.

No comments: