Friday, August 17, 2007

The Bitch Stomper Lives!

That's right as I write this post I am throwing on my bike shorts and heading down to the Biker's Edge in Bristol to have my pedals and shoes attached to my lovely black chrome piece of "Speed Ass". After that I will be off to the Waterbury Y to get in 3000 hard fought yards in the pool before I retire to my devlishly complicated, Work/Training/Class/Study Plan and 5-7 hours of sleep. ( I know you're jealous Dr. Jodi) But today I will enjoy my multisport fantasies, before I am bitch smacked back to the real world in two weeks and must juggle classes in with the job and training. Well Time Flies and I've got a set of Look Keo Sprint Pedals and Specialized Tri shoes with my name on them waiting for me. Until then here's a rough picture of what my little bitch stomper will look like:

Ain't bike pjorn sweet.

R. D.

1 comment:

Angry Runner said...

Keo Sprints!!!! I can ride your bike!!!!