Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday Night Blog Fest

Ok since Angry Runner is chillin' in the wood, gettin' his boy scout on, and did not grace us with a Monday blog round up, I will have to bear the heavy burden and perform my own slightly belated round up.

This week's winner:
Satan with his blog O'rama Running Rants
iPod Friday 17: List-O-Rama and things he thinks of when he leaves his ipod sitting in his midtown apartment, Questions I Think About While I’m Running Alone (A...as I a guy who ran through Central Park as an escape from class in the Bronx I can say these thoughts used to cross my mind as well, also is it just me or do the pot hole maarkings on the path at about 81st Street look like body out lines?


Angry Runner : has given us all that has been goin' down in the wood, via the mess hall's wi-fi, when they put a Starbucks in the mess hall I will weep with anger at how easy these kids today have it. wtf
Hiding from the Boss
Camp

No Wet Suit girl has been trying to help me fund raise for ALS via her post Help a brother out as well as trying to avoid the chicken pox that was being spread through out Europe by some preteen bio-terrorist...Excuse me, Mr. de Gaulle. Don't worry Claire I too am one of the Milanese plauge school of thought in which we should seal these disease spreading brats in a sepereate ward of the city until they are well ( or their own homes with a PS2).

Dr. Jodi Went through with her aqua bike on 3 hours of sleep thus proving her bad -ass -ness.GCT Aquabike Race Report!!!

And Ken looks at life after the 2007 tri season in his medative and zen like post Freedom on the Open Road .

I would also like to give a shout out to Ms. ( I'm not sure if it's a Miss, or Mrs.) Angela Wolffe and Webster's friendly investment rep Dave for their generous donations to the war on Lou Gerhig's disease. Thanks Guys!

No comments: