Thursday, August 16, 2007

Webster Bank...despite all the customer's grumblings we do have hearts.

Well Today was my usual long day at the bank. ( I got out at 5:30). It was also the day our investment Rep was in the office. While I was trying to sell my boss on the idea of having the company sponsor CenTri (CCSU's Tri Club, HEAT send me a sponsorship packet and i'll try to sell my boss in on you guys too.) I told him about my doing IM New Zealand for Charity. Dave over heard the fact that I was raising funds for ALS after a quick discussion the Rep took down my website information and donated to the cause saying " It truly is a cruel disease." For those of you who are donating or thinking of donating after reading no-wet suit girls' blog post. I have the following change to tell you about. If you donate via the link I have posted 100% of your donation will be going to the war on ALS. That's right I don't see a penny of it. It all goes to the cause so that one day we can stop this vile killer. So if you're feeling generous, kind hearted, looking for a tax deduction...please click the link and donate, Also posted is Angry Runner's Leukemia and Lymphoma TNT webpage, I would also encourage you to donate to his cause as well. Like I said all of the proceeds are going to the causes and we're not looking for much, $1, $5, $10...a shinny new penny, whatever you feel like you can give to help end these vile diseases.
R.D.

No comments: