Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm fundraising for ALS.

After much debate I decided I'm going to try it and see if it works. I have decided in my never ending quest to get to New Zealand, I have decided I will raise funds for the War on ALS ( Lou Geherig's Disease) www.waronals.com . My plan is the following:
I want to try to raise $ 1500-$2000 to cover my travel expenses and I have a formula that until I reach this goal I will donate 80% of funds recieved to the Blazeman Foundation, and 20% toward my travel expenses. After I reach my travel expense goal 100% of any funds raised thereafter will go to the Blazeman Foundation. If anyone is intrested in information, helping me set up fundraisers, or donating. Please send me an email at BobbyDoogs@hotmail.com
Rob.

2 comments:

KLO said...

The Blazeman Foundation thanks you for your fundraising efforts! If you'd like to start an online fundraising page, contact me at klong@waronals.com and we can discuss your options...

Kevin
Blazeman Foundation Board Member

No Wetsuit Girl said...

I'll get some lovin' up on my page in a couple of days. My donation will have to come after I start working again.

Good for you! This is such a good idea!