Well upon looking at my bank account and how much I have in the way of bills, I've decided that I'm most likely going to enter a 2009 Ironman via a Multisports.com package or try to get on the fast track of the Karma train with a community fund slot. Figure I'll have the money in Jan. and I'll have a clearer head to decide on the best course of action. I figure the Multisports .com option is probably my best becasue it encompasses not only entry but a comprhensive training program...or a little more ooommff to operation school Bjoern. If AZ sells out I'm looking at Wisconsin or Kentucky as my backups. Also to my Kiwi/Aussie/ readers doing IM NZ I'm not racing it this year but I hope to go back in 2010 ( hopefully as a 140.6 mile 226.2 km victory lap before Kona.) You need any pointers leave a comment and I can help you out. Well that's all that's new from me I haven't trained in two days because I have a severe influx of Paperwritingitis and it could be fatal. More when I have time.
The troll of the library