Saturday, May 17, 2008

Back in Black....

Well not really...I cringe at my credit card bills when they arrive...but for the most part I am now free to train like a rabid animal. I do have 2 pages of Anthropology to type, but I have recieved nothing back from my professor so I will double check the email address and make sure I sending to the right person. Tonight I only got 1500 yards in at the pool, I'm tired, trying to de stress, and spent most of the time BS-ing with Stef. Tomorrow depending on the weather I have a long ass ride/run combo of death on tap. Sunday...depending on my cash flow, I will go train with HEAT. I'm discovering that me being isolated is not a good thing and usually leads to crazy thoughts, like quitting Tri....taking on 3 jobs....buying 3 AK-47's and a month's worth of ammo and flying to Afgahnistan to track down Bin Laden for the $12 million Bounty...hey he's the real danger to our country....a guy without a country and nothing to lose...alright I'll stop my Bush Whacking now...

Like I said isolation isn't good for me. So yes tomorrow I have a lovely ride planned, followed by a long run. The stimulus check I'm desperately waiting for will come on July 11....( mumbles to self...shakes fist.) so any major race planning or gear purchase will come along then.....oh aero helmet I can taste thee.....well I'll just borrow Bjoern's for Eagleman.....if he's back in time.
Eagleman is my pace setter for the year...although I'm debating forking over $30 for a spare cassette for the Griskus....that won't happen until after Eagleman and I know the full extent of the financial hit...of gas, $250 for hotel, and possibly a $250 entry to Clearwater.....if I qualify for Kona, I might be begging Bree Wee for a homestay....I'll sleep in the garage, and I cook, do dishes and windows, diapers...not so much. So yes tomorrow, I have to register my car, then ride, run, pick up a winning lottery ticket, and type two pages of grade A Anthropological BS. So that's it for me tonight. Also head on over to speedracer's site and wish her a happy birthday, and donate to her AIDS Lifecycle page. Also in about 7 hours she will be kicking serious ass in her sexy new wetsuit....

Well I've got an ungodly load of distance tomorrow.
R.D.

No comments: