10. Unlike the Pats the Giants played two season in the State ( Yale Bowl 75-77, rented it out while they finished Giant Stadium and Steinbrenner kicked them out of Yankee Stadium.)
9. Unlike the "96" Patriots, Parcells actually won a superbowl with the Giants.
8. Remember when Bob Krafts said he was going to move the Patriots to East Hartford so the State spent all that money to research and begin building a stadium for the Pats/Uconn football and then suddenly Krafts said thanks but Massachusetts and Gillette are building us a better stadium in Foxboro so really we were just using you guys as a bargaining chip......remember CT Pats fans you could have been celebrating an almost perfect season in Hartford...instead of having to drive an hour North into "New England."
7. The Giants are on fire...I mean come on anyone can win 3 playoff games at home it takes skill to win 4 in a row on the Road.
6. Do we really want to hear Terry Bradshaw, John Madden and all these other NFL Pundits go on and on about how Tom "overrated" Brady is the Best QB of all time?
5. The Mannings have a perfect 1 for 1 record in the Super bowl.
4. His name is Strahan....Michael Strahan and his job is making Brady eat Turf.
3. The Giants only Lost by a Field Goal when they played them at the end of the regular season....revenge?
2. They are a psyched up underdog going into the final game just like the 1999 Uconn men's basketball team and we all know how that ended.....( apologies to any Duke fans reading this.)
1. This whole Eli Manning ( NY Giants ) vs. Tom Brady ( NE Patriots) match up seems reminiscent of the whole Phil Simms (NY Giants) vs. John Elway (Denver Broncos) match up in 1988. The Giants won that year as well.
ok that's my football rant for the year.
GO BIG BLUE !!!